So, after a good workout session with my pretty boy trainer, John *sheepish grin* More about him later...*Don't worry Sean nothing going on there!* He's married and more like my little brother and I call his wife "Angel Face"...she's so sweet, but he sure is pretty. LOL!
So, I was standing in a short line for a FREE chair massage talking to some gym buddies when one of my favorite boys, Glenn pointed out this guy standing across the way.
Brief Description of the man in question...top to bottom:
Caucasian male in his late 20s or early 30s. He has skinny hair in a MOHAWK with bald patches! He was wearing a visor over said skinny hair mohawk, a LOUD color graphic Hawaiin type palm tree, parrot, crazy ugly polyester shirt with these THIN (SEE THRU!) white shiny polyester shorts! Stop right here!
OK! I wasn't even paying attention to his patchy bald skinny mohawk! It was the bulge in the pants that got my full gawk! :O I mean good gravy! LAWD GEEZUS! *drool* The man is wholly unattractive due to his lack of fashion sense and his crazy hair, but he is redeemed in that he has a nice lanky muscular body and he is blessed in his pants! *evil grin* Now, we (Glenn, David, John, random lady, and I) debated whether he was wearing underwear under those shorts and upon closer inspection I was able to determine that he was, in fact, wearing underwear! Also, some kind of satiny, shiny tighty white type of underwear, but it wasn't enough to handle all of his manhood. *swoon* The boys said that he, normally, wears SPANDEX and then, Glenn demonstrated what he looks like when he's doing those squat thrusts pushup deals. *fanning* David and John seemed quite disgusted by the whole debate, but Glenn and I were fanning and fawning. *giggle*
I forgot to mention that he was, also, wearing tube socks with a strip and grungy tennis shoes.
WHOA! *eyeroll*
i can't even picture this dude! i hope Glenn likes men!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I need some motivation to get back to the gym. It seems like there would be plenty at your gym -- no matter the orientation.
ReplyDeleteUm... no. I don't care how hot the guy is, spandex dick bulge is definitely unacceptable. So is buttcrack sweat.
ReplyDeleteI gotta agree with Jo about the spandex dick bulge. Not my cuppa tea. Especially in white! Um. No.
ReplyDeleteThe buttcrack sweat though, Sometimes ya just can't help where you're sweating from, you know?