Am I the only one that makes rabid dog barking noises and pitiful kitty noises while rooting around in the refridgerator for YET ANOTHER snackie poo? My kitty just looks at me like I'm crazy and sticks her head back in her cat food bowl.
What else? OH YEAH! I talk to kitty, too AND I sing her little crazy ditties that I improvise.
Here's one: "KIIITY! CAAAAT! You're such a pretty pretty KIIIITY CAAAAT! Kiiiity Caaat....Stiiiinky Caaaat!"
OH! and..."Stink a link!" *sounds like the rap song "Freakaleak"*
my sister has a bird that she talks to in this creepy voice. she just recently had a baby and she talks to her in that same creepy voice... i advised against it but i know it will do no good. shes been doing it to that stupid bird for the past 8 years...po baby!
ReplyDeleteI am the worst when it comes to talking to and singing to the cat. I also like to make up strange nicknames for animals. You sound completely normal to me.
ReplyDelete