Friday, July 14, 2006

SistahFriend Summer Tote A Long

Saturday, July 15, 2006
I'm going to make my FIRST felted item EVER! May I present


I, generally, am not enamoured of felted objects, but this bag looks quite tailored and I like the flat bottom. I'm going to make some upgrades to it, but adding some leather bumpers, nickel feet and nice leather handles with nickel hardware.


Friday, July 14, 2006
I'm thinking about knitting "The Jabot" purse

for the SistahFriend Summer Tote A Long.

OK! OK! So, it's not really a tote, but I can kill 2 birds with one stone because I can use it for the Gatsby Party, which has been postponed until Aug. 19 now.

3 comments:

  1. excellent idea...perfect for the gatsby party. you MUST show pics of you in your get-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tote looks like a booga bag. but it is too cute!!!! i love felting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guild meeting tonight at Toto's! Get your southern ass down there OR ELSE. That is all. ;)

    ReplyDelete