Thursday, July 20, 2006

SSFE: THANK YOU SISTAH FRIEND!



Dear SSFE SISTAH FRIEND,

I received your lovely package Thursday evening. Thank you for your thoughtful letter and all the goodies you sent to me.

Here's what I got:

I must say that after reading Evelyn's blog, I have so much respect for her and the journey she is enduring right now. I know just a little bit how hard it is to be single parent from my adventrures in Auntiehood, so I know transistioning from a marriage, moving out on your own with 3 little girls can not and is not easy and I'm so glad to see that she is leaning on God, her family and friends for strength. I look forward to getting to know her much better and gleaning some of her wisdom and insight as another Black woman in today's world.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you hit the lotto girl from your not so secret pal. Either way I'm glad you received such a nice gift. Good taste that Evelyn has.

    necia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necia,

    Evelyn sent both packages at once, so she went ahead and did the big reveal. I, also, had to reveal myself to my Secret Sistah Friend due to customs, so she knows who I am, too. :)

    ReplyDelete