...just another girl with a cat, a big stash, an obsession with pointy sticks and shiny objects!
Thursday, July 20, 2006
The CHURCH of GAWD I'M FAT!
This morning I went down to the 1st Floor Java City and was standing in line to pay for my cherry pastry danish thing and light peach yogurt when I hear "CARMEN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" *grimace* I turn around and it's Steve and Lisa (couple members of my corporate Lean Team challenge team) standing in line behind me. Lisa then proceeds to tell everyone standing line that she had heard about my fried okra that I had for lunch the other day. *grumble* You see the day before I bumped into another of my Lean Team members, Deanna, in the cafeteria and I sat down and ate lunch with her and another peer. I had gotten the beef brisket, fried okra, macaroni and cheese and texas toast. *big grin* LAWD! It was good. Anywho, Deanna told Lisa and Lisa busted me out about it while we were in line this morning. Then, Steve mentioned that he had "...fallen off the wagon, too" to wit I responded, "Yeah! Me and Steve done fell off the wagon! GIRL! We are some old maggoty road kill off on the side of the road. The buzzards won't even touch us. It's a shame, I tell you! A SHAME! LAWD HELP US, GEEZUS! We g'on have to lay on the alter of the LEAN TEAM CHURCH of GAWD I'M FAT and REPENT! REPENT! I SAY FOR THE DAY OF RECKONING, er uh, I mean WEIGH IN is upon us and….*I'm on the pulpit now* Where's that collection plate, anyway? I'm hungry. *shoot*"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL! I'm right there with you as mangled roadkill.
ReplyDelete