Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Knitting ADD Continues...


Now, I want to try to knit something for myself. Behold "In Full Bloom" from Creative Knitting March 2006. I just did the gauge using Lion Brand Microspun and US 07 circulars. The pattern calls for US 06, but I'm a tight knitter. Now to cast on. I have WAY TOO MANY projects on the runway right now...somebody save me from myself!

Let's see:

The Cigar Gloves
The Little Coco Bag
The Knit Twist Lattice Afghan
The Lace in Garter Wrap; Yeah, I know I said I was going to frog it, but dammit....
The Woolgathering Designs Lace Shawl

2 comments:

  1. OOh I like that one. I have so many things from Creative Knitting that I want to do but can't tear myself away from socks right now. And I haven't touched my bamboo camisole in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you. Honestly. I am desperate to finish CeCe and Sizzle, but I spent the greater part of my Knitting Night perusing the new knitting magazines and new yarn. We need some intervention.

    ReplyDelete