I do so love to see my blog listed in other knitting blogrolls. I figure one blogroll inspires another, so I make a habit of adding blogs to my blogroll in the hopes of one day seeing the favor returned. Is that expecting too much? I've stumbled across so many lovely blogs by viewing the blogrolls of others....
I agree. Most of the time I even add people who have left comments on one of my post to my blogroll. Not only do I collect yarn and wool, but blogs too(-:
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. I wish more people linked to each others blogs. That is what blogging is about isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI completely agree. When I have spare time, I investigate the links that a blog that I link to provides.
ReplyDelete... i dunno, some crazies link to my blog!! if I were to link back to them I might be thought a crazy too!
ReplyDelete(Oh yeah....)