Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Scrapbook Page: GARAGE SALE!

Saturday, June 15, 2006
Well, the long awaited garage sale came and went today and I was one of the first ones in the doors this morning, bright and early.
There wasn't much to choose from and everything was picked over in 15 minutes, but I did manage to grab a few nice items! Behold the loot. ...and no, I didn't sell anything out of the trunk of my car...just too damn hot to even bother with it.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
It’s Time for a Garage Sale!! At The Scrapbook Page’s 1st Ever Garage Sale!!

This Saturday July 15th – 10:00 am - 9:00 pm

We Need To Make Room For All The New CHA Summer Show Product That’s Coming Our Way And Some of our Customers Want to Free Up Some of Their Cash! So We've Joined Together And Are Having A HUGE Neighborhood Garage Sale.

** Thirty-four (34) table spaces FULL of brand new, unused, or slightly used scrapbooking and stamping products will be available at rock bottom garage sale prices.



I'm going to bed extra early on Friday night so I can make it to the Garage Sale bright and early!
I'm going to be skulking about for some Sizzix or Quickutz Alphabets that might be on someone's table since I'm sure a lot of scrabookers will be dumping their conventional die cutting machines for the new fancy schmancy computerized ones, i.e. Cricuts, Xyron Personal Cutting Machine and Xyron Wishblade

What I want: QK Katie, Stiletto, Phoebe, Sonja, a black handtool and cradle and QK storage binders and pages.

I don't have a table reserved, but maybe I'll get lucky and be able to sell a couple things out of the trunk of my car HOODRAT style! LOL! YEAH! I'll take my knitting needles and novelty yarn, some of my scrapbook and rubber stamping stuff and sell 'em out of my trunk! That's it! YEAH BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment