This wrap sucks toes, man! I'm frogging this one. Screw you guys, I'm going home! *hmph*
Monday, July 10, 2006
Well, I attempted to revive this wrap when I met a couple of ladies (Shannon and Cheryl from Yahoo! group Kansas Knits) at the Yarn Shop and More yesterday and found that I was utterly lost! I'm stuck! I can't figure out how to do row 5 of the lace chart. The written directions only talk about the first 4 rows then row 5 comes and CHAOS! *silent scream* *curse* *pout* *deep sigh* NOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be patient and see if my dear instructor, Carol over at YS&M will take some time and dig me out of my rut.


I start my new class tomorrow! The "Lace in Garter Wrap" at The Yarn Shop and More.
Can't wait. I decided to use my White Multi Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment