
I FINISHED IT! I sewed it together and it's done! YES! Throw another FO on the barbee!
This sweater has been 2 years in the making and I was finally motivated to seam the pieces together because it will come in handy next week in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Charcoal and let me tell you...this bad boy is HEAVY!
Nope, can't buy 'em in the store like this anymore. Nothing like a nice snuggly handmade sweater to warm the cockles of your heart. *awwww*
Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it in person. I just finished a piddly pair of socks...
ReplyDeleteNo fair! You're such a tease! I want modeled shots!
ReplyDeleteI'll model it at knit night tonite and Gwen can take the pictures of me wearing it. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that looks so warm and cozy... I just want to roll around in it!
ReplyDeleteLook at you!! You're so cute. Wish I could have gone to the shop and seen you model.
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful!! Now I want one. *looking to see if I can order that issue of VK*
ReplyDelete