
1. Why did Flava select "Like Dat" to be on the show if he's not even attracted to plus size women?
You see in the premiere episode Flava made it very clear that HE and only HE would choose this year's contestants for his affection. So, why did he even consider plus size women? I was so angry when I saw the scene in his bedroom when Like Dat was vying for his attention and he kept referring to her lingerie as "big girl lingerie" and he after she left his room he fell down on the floor in disbelief and disgust at her attempt to draw his attention then plunked out the little "big girl" ditty on the piano. OH! ...and did you peep his PINK doo-rag and matching ROSE patterned pajamas! Now, how he gonna act, huh? ...talking about somebody's lingerie and he got on women's lingerie himself! *pfft*
*deep sigh* Like Dat is the salt of the earth. Not once did you see her complain or refuse a challenge. I get her need to understand Buckwild and why she acts the way she does.
Buckwild
is entitled to be whoever and however she wants to be. No one challenged Like Dat for who she is and why she was there, so what gives her the right to question someone else's being? I don't care if Buckwild is "acting Black" or not. It's funny how no one talks about Nibblz acting White? I mean it's such a double standard. It's ok for Black women to act White, but White women can't act Black?AnyhowI like her. Flava lays 'em down and Buckwild knocks 'em out the park. They're a great act. Besides, it's quite obvious that she's there for her career and comedic relief. Isn't it?
2. I'm tired of the the evilinas Buckeey
and Bootz
always loud talking and challenging the intentions of the non-Black contestants. Bootz is just intimidated by Krazy. I do think Krazy
is really just there for the TV exposure, but she has every right to be there. Least we forget that Flava was in love with Bridgette Nielsen! HELLO! He's not a conventional guy and his taste skews towards the fairer persuasion anyway. I told you that all the dark skin women would be eliminated, didn't I!3. Was it me or was it extremely disrepectful for the girls to be dressed so provocatively around Flava's friends? I mean if I was there vying for the affection of one man and his friends came around, I would be dressed very modestly and focus on being a gracious hostess. But, that's just the Southern Belle in me coming out. Dressing like a stripper and shaking your a** in front of your man's friends is a sure sign of disrespect, but that didn't seem to be much of an issue to Flav. *hmph*
I would've never acted, danced, or dressed the way the girls did in front of the friends. A lot of them disrespected themselves and Krazy should've been honest if she didn't know any of Flav's music. Flav likes honesty! I can't wait till next weeks episode. NY is gonna bring the drama!
ReplyDelete