...just another girl with a cat, a big stash, an obsession with pointy sticks and shiny objects!
Aw, thanks!
I'm getting a little creeped out - I have a clone? (A YOUNG clone, but still...)
YES! ...you've been cloned and she's badder than the original. *smirk* Awww...how cute! SISTER LADIES! *you have to love cheese to get that one* hehehe!
So wait... who were you wishing a happy birthday?
DUH! You! *geez*
Yeah - MY birthday is in January, and I'm going to be 27. Yer a spring chicken.
Aw, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting a little creeped out - I have a clone? (A YOUNG clone, but still...)
ReplyDeleteYES! ...you've been cloned and she's badder than the original. *smirk* Awww...how cute! SISTER LADIES! *you have to love cheese to get that one* hehehe!
ReplyDeleteSo wait... who were you wishing a happy birthday?
ReplyDeleteDUH! You! *geez*
ReplyDeleteYeah - MY birthday is in January, and I'm going to be 27. Yer a spring chicken.
ReplyDelete