Thursday, September 21, 2006

Me and My Twin Gwen!


Well, it's official. Gwen and I are going to be twins and make the
"Lift and Seperate" from the Big Girl Knits book.
Only thing now is to decide which yarn to use?

Which one do you like?

The Jo-Ann Tesoro in Blue.

The Smart Mohair in Black.

5 comments:

  1. blue for that sweater, the details would get hidden in black, then they wouldn't do as good a job lifting and seperating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with the blue. I'm going to have to order more yarn...(head hanging in shame here...). I'm thinking I might order the yarn the pattern calls for from Elann.com. I might also go check out Knit Wit to see if they have any sale yarn that will work as well.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy so much black that it's the predominant color in my closet! but, I have the agree, the blue will be very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for the Smart Mohair in black! Very cute pattern I must add!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for the blue, too. That's gonna be the one for me. Thank you all for your input! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete