Sunday, September 17, 2006

Flavor of Love 2: Episode 7 - Boxin' Each Other Out

BUCKEEY got the boot!
...and the Unholy Trinity (Deelishis, Buckeey, Bootz) has been broken. YES! Did anyone notice that Buckeey and Bootz REALLY didn't get heated until Deelishis came home from her date and ALL THREE of them ganged up on Krazy? Hmmm...

...but, the Unholiest of them all? Yeah, you know it! It's your girl NEW YORK!
I gotta give it to your girl New York! She is playing these girls like NBA basketball. She's a master manipulator, shot caller, big baller! Sista girl has game and she's playing to win, ain't she!? Ironic, that she lost to Hoopz last year, isn't it? :)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I don't think that Buckeey had anything going with Flav, but I can't stand New York and I don't want her to win. She drives me crazy. We've come to know and love the quirky little guy named Flav. I wouldn't wish New York on my worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete