Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Grey Skies are Gonna Clear Up...

I have good news! I'm feeling frisky and fine these days. I'm motivated again.
Last night, I didn't go to knit night *gasp*, so I could come home and CLEAN!
Yes, CLEAN! I put on my junk jammies and proceeded to scour the hot tub and prep it for the fall/winter season...not to mention that Sean will be here week after next. *big grin*

Tonight, after the gym, I set out the garbage, fold and hang clean clothes. HOPEFULLY, the contractor will be done painting upstairs and I'll have the all clear to start moving things back into my master closet and master bath!*fingers crossed*

I'm chomping at the bit to get going on a full assault cleaning operation in preparation for Sean's visit and I'm putting the heat on the contractor to get his sh*t together and git 'er done. We shall see...I'll try not to strangle him if he's not sufficiently done by Friday.

...more later.

5 comments:

  1. OH WHY CAN"T I BE SO NOT LAZY!!! good for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you gave up knitting with me to clean! There is definitely something wrong with you!!!

    BTW - I didn't know you had a hot tub. Can I be your best friend??

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, heck. I didn't know you were going to be there Tuesday night and beside, I think I might boycott Tuesday nights now.

    ...and the hot tub is for me and my boyfriend now. ;) No girls allowed...unless we get in fully dressed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. Sometimes, it feels good to stay home and make it more...homey. There's some serious love in the air over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't boycott Tuesday nights - that's like the ONLY night I consistently have off work, and who will be snarky with me without you? *sniff* :( (OK, Gwen and Teri will be snarky with me, but I will still miss you.)

    ReplyDelete