Thursday, August 3, 2006
Wednesday, August 2, 2006
OH LAWD! They done turned me out, y'all. I am officially a Knit Picks Ho!
Look at the new KIPer Knitting Bag Set; Complete Set of 5 they just introduced.
Look at the new KIPer Knitting Bag Set; Complete Set of 5 they just introduced.
They can be purchased as a set or individually.

They, also, offer a matching magnetic chart keeper

and, of course, everything coordinates with the Knit Pick Options needle case.
I love those bags! I am just waiting to hear a review of them on someone's blog. Not that I need anymore knitting bags. I am a knitting bag collecter. I have to have everyone I see.
ReplyDeleteThey are just trying to make us spend all out money. wow.
ReplyDeletehey Lady! I ignored this email and catalogue when I got them. What are you doing acting as a KnitPicks Pusher? LOL!
ReplyDelete