Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm going back to CALI...CALI!

Shout out to all my Californian knitter homies out there.

Fair Warning!

The Diva shall grace San Francisco with a regal appearance
  • Sunday, September 24 to Thursday, September 27.
Then, she will take flight to the City of Angeles (Los Angeles)
  • Thursday, September 27 - Monday, October 2.
Actually, I'm going to San Francisco for a Technical Conference at San Francisco's Union Square district. Then, I'm going to visit my bestest friend, Michael at his new crib in WeHo (West Hollywood).

So, now I need me some knitter homies to kick it with me while I'm in yo 'hood and show me the phat knitter spots so I can get me some bangin' fiber! You know what I mean, vern?

I've briefly consulted WoolWorks.org and found Art Fibers in San Francisco, but what of the other fiberly venues? I didn't see a whole lot for yarn shops in LA, so I'm hoping someone knows of some shops in the West Hollywood area that I peep.

HOLLA! If you wanna see me! Aight!?

1 comment:

  1. If you're staying off Union Square, then Artfibers is def in walking distance from Union Square. It's where I learned to knit so that shop has a special place in my heart. They only carry their own brand of yarn and it's pricey but gorgeous stuff.

    I know there are other fab knit shops in the city, Imagiknits comes to mind, but I'm not sure how to get there....

    ReplyDelete