Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What's In Your DVR?

*think of those Capital One commericals..."What's In Your Wallet?"

tvtastesfunny

Here's what I regularly record onto my DVR throughout the year:

Cartoon
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Drawn Together
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
The Boondocks
The Venture Brothers

Comedy/Sitcom
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Lovespring International
My Name is Earl
The Office

Crafts
Knitty Gritty
Knit One, Purl Two

Drama
Big Love
Carnivale
Hex
Nip/Tuck
Rome

Health/Science
Nova

News/Political
Real Time with Bill Maher

Reality
America's Next Top Model
Celebrity Fit Club
Flavor of Love
Hell's Kitchen
Project Runway
Run's House
Top Chef
Workout

5 comments:

  1. Heh - you wouldn't believe my list if I posted it. =)

    I read The Boondocks daily - how is the animated version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE ANIMATED BOONDOCKS! The first season is coming out on DVD soon.
    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the only person who owns a television that doesn't have some sort of DVR device. Alas, I would record Poirot (Biography Channel), Knitty Gritty (DIY Network) and Project Runway (Bravo TV) regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you, I have Flavor of Love. I'm obsessed with summer reality TV, so I have Hell's Kitchen, Last Comic Standing, RockStar: Supernova, Project Runway...

    All the CSIs, House, Grey's Anatomy... and Oprah, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats a DVR??? just kidding. i'm home all the time so i guess i don't need one. if i miss something i can catch the rerun! i do want one though, but it would see pointless cause i'm home. BUT i do want the one that you can rewind and pause and still be on point! that would be cool!

    ReplyDelete