Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yeeeahh Boyyyeeeeeeeeee!

They're back!

That's right my boy Flava Flav is entertaining the hoochies once again in search of his number one bottom b*&ch in the second season of Flavor of Love.

As I watch tonight's premier episode, my favorite contender is:


Buckwild Notable Quote of Episode One:
"...I was raised by television, my mama and daddy is probably like Oprah and Jerry Springer. That's why I'm like crazy and black...I think that's why...You know what time it is...It's time to get BUCKWILD!"

Yeah, girl. Do your thizzle!

...and the winner of the
MOST EMBARRASSING TV REALITY SHOW MOMENT
is...


SOMETHIN'
(pictured top left above)

During the filming of the elimination ceremony, the show's producers refused to allow Miss Somethin' to take a potty break. Feeling she had no other recourse but to poop herself during the taping of the ELIMINATION process, Somethin'
took a partial dump on the floor, THEN excused herself to go upstairs to finish the job leaving a poop trail all the way up the stairs...
Later, as Flava spoke to her while she was still in the bathroom she poked her head out of the rancorous bathroom door and proclaimed that "...this could happen to anyone!"
Er? I'm sorry, but NO this could not/should not happen to ANYONE...you know why because!? Potty Training!
Producers be damned! My a*& would have just excused myself and risked being eliminated instead of the having the ENTIRE UNIVERSE see me taking a dump on the floor of a mansion!
OH MY GAWD! She will NEVER EVA live that moment down as long as she may live OMEN!
*shaking head in disbelief*
Oh Yeah! I just read that she's a porn star named "Lovely".

9 comments:

  1. Darn, I missed it! I got sucked into the first season. What happened to last season's winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what happened between Flava and Hoopz except that at the reunion show it seemed like things just didn't work out with them. In tonight's episode, Flava alluded that she was a gold digger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny that I'm reading this now, I'm watching it on DVR as I type! G-H-E-T-T-O! Can you believe the fight 30 seconds in the room? And somebody needs to tell Toastee it's a two drink maximum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I completely missed it! Oh, talk about a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now thats just nasty. i can't stand flav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! That is really all I can say. What has this world come to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some flavor of love. That was crazy last night and he still liked her cause she "kept it real" That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so got to start watching this again!!!! I can't believe I missed that. Unbelievable!!!

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, you could probably knit that top that Buckwild is wearin'

    ReplyDelete