Saturday, August 12, 2006

Now we're Brother laidies!

211845700_7baeb48f18


Cheese first appeared on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends in "Mac Daddy".
Wherein Mac believes he has accidently congured up a new imaginary friend...it's a long story, better to watch the "Mac Daddy" episode or read Cheese's wiki page to suss it all out.

Anywho! I just love CHEESE! He's so much like like my inner repressed child. :P I love to imitate cheese at times and annoy my cubicle neighbor/old teammate Kip.

I love it when Cheese says "DO IT AGAIN!" in rapid succession and when he blurts out "I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!" and when he says "I pooted!" to name a few of his infamous quips.

Here's an exerpt from the infamous "Mac Daddy" episode when Bloo confessess...

Mac: But, Bloo, I thought you hated Cheese.
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: You know what? You're right. I didn't like Cheese. I had difficulty tolerating Cheese. And as far as I could tell, nobody else really had a taste for Cheese. Except the mice. Mice like Cheese.
Cheese: Hi, doggies.
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: But now, even though Cheese once made my stomach turn, I like Cheese. I hope to have my taste of Cheese every day, maybe even for the rest of my life, even though Cheese smells. And in time, I hope everyone learns to appreciate his unique... flavor, if you will. I love you, brother.
[hugs Cheese]
Cheese: I pooted.

More Memorable Quotes from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Not everyone gets cheese or even likes cheese, but I sure do!
Cheese is my hero. Long live the cheese.

3 comments:

  1. You and I clearly share a brain. I ADORE Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! (My personal favorite is Eduardo, though)

    And I still need to look for the animated Boondocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero! Cheese is the bomb. He's my fiance in cartoon form. I don't understand why they don't write him into Foster's as a regular character, the show would have the highest ratings in history.

    ReplyDelete