Saturday, August 12, 2006

Where are those ruby shoes when you need 'em!

DAMN THESE TERROSISTS!

Just when you feel like flying might not be as obnoxious as it could be...it gets more obnoxious.
*grumble* No liquids, gotta take your shoes off to be x-rayed, fat folks gotta buy an extra seat.
I've got to fly to San Francisco and Los Angeles at the end of September and I'm dreading it already. Lawd knows that the only way I can maintain my sanity in the airport is to have my iPod and my knitting with me. If they take that away, I don't know what I'll do...I sure in the hell don't want to have to TALK to anyone in the airport...Gawd Forbid. I'm sorry, but I am in no mood for idle chit chat when I'm worried about getting to my next gate, squeezing into my seat, hanging onto my sanity, you know the typical stuff you wrestle with at the airport.
Don't take my knitting away in the airport...you can take my Carmex, but you can't have my knitting needles and my ipod!

2 comments:

  1. I got my knitting needles on the plane on both Thursday(the worst day) and today. Just check you cosmetics, hair product, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had a problem with knitting needles flying domestic. My needles were confiscated when I landed in Vienna before my flight back home to Russia.

    O, I found your blog listed on the message board of Black Purl Magazine.
    peace, BP~

    ReplyDelete