Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm a Believer! Thank You Skacel!


Look what I got in the mail yesterday! She sent it USPS Priority Mail on Thursday, August 3 and I got it yesterday, Saturday August 5. :)

I got:
2 24" US 02 Addi Turbos
2 24" US 02 Addi Natura
a Turbo Needlegauge
1 skein of Austermann STEP

True to her word, Karin sent me those 24" size US 2 Addi Turbos and then some!
I even got a personal letter from her. SEE!

I love these babies. I'm making my first pair of toe up socks AGAIN using the Addi Turbos. Absoultely fabulous. I'm a believer and a bonafide convert.

I love how tiny and flexible the cable is, how smooth the join is and how light and smooth the needle shank is. Fabulous. Only thing, like Grumperina has already pointed out is that it would be even better if they had a sharper point for lace and sock knitting.

I wish Skacel would make interchangeable needles. I'm still going to use my KnitMates for larger projects, but definately going to use my Addi Turbos for small projects since the join on the KnitMates is too large for sock and lace knitting.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! That's easily a $60+ package right there. What customer service! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love knitting socks w/ my turbos :)

    ReplyDelete