...just another girl with a cat, a big stash, an obsession with pointy sticks and shiny objects!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Secret Pal Etiquette?
I, recently, participated in my first Secret Pal Exchange and I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that my spoilee hasn't posted any pictures of her gifts. :( She posted pics from her other secret pal from another exchange (whose gifts she had received shortly before mine), but nothing of what I sent. I was so hoping that my gifts would be noteworthy and displayed for others to see. I know, I know! WAH!!! She's probably busy and hasn't had time yet. But, after a certain amount of time, it becomes a mute point. I mean what's the point of posting the pics a couple of months after the fact, anyway. Adding to that, I haven't seen any other posting that the other ladies in the exchange have received their packages...I wonder what happened?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Has it been confirmed that she received the package? I sent one in early July, and it arrived (from NY to WA) just this week! If it has arrived, I don't blame -- it feels like an insult to what you selected and sent. Not to mention ungracious.
ReplyDeletei fel you on this. i did it once and my spoilee was so hard to choose for that i wanted it known that i picked something ggod to send. and it always took her a minute to post pics. she lives in MO also talking about lets meet up.. i was like i don't think so.
ReplyDeleteOH YES! She has received my package and blogged that she received it, alas, no photos or further mention.
ReplyDelete