Why am I NOT suprised that Flava kept ole Somethin' around. *eyeroll* How many times did she say "Sh*t Happens!" during this episode?
And the winner for the
Most Pathetic FAKE Crying Scene After Being Rejected on a Reality Dating Show
is:
Most Pathetic FAKE Crying Scene After Being Rejected on a Reality Dating Show
is:
SPUNKEEY

Most memorable quote comes from my girl BUCKWILD again.

Bootz asks Wire, "Do you wanna have kids with Flav?" and Wire responds "I do...I do want dark babies." Later, Buckwild quips "...that's prolly 'cause if she has a kid with a White person, it's gonna be see through." Buckwild is ca'razy. She's definately my favorite character thus far...I don't even care if she really ghetto or not. She's unique and she's committed to being who she is. She could be my roll dawg anytime. LOL!
Okay, you've got me hooked. I just finished a marathon session of episode 1 and 2. I'm sooooo glad he got rid of Spunkeey. She was so fake. Her fake cry at the end reassured me, she's not going to get an acting gig anytime soon. Not so sure on the BuckWild chick. I'm kind of thinking it's an act.
ReplyDeleteToday, two of my cousins asked me if I'd seen the episode in which Somethin' gets confused and believes herself to be a puppy desperately in need of a newspaper. I was utterly astonished. As if that wasn't horrid enough, they told me she had this excuse that went something like 'it could happen to anyone!' Well, no--it couldn't. Can somebody please get this child some Depends or...Somethin'?
ReplyDeleteJust a thought.