Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Love New York: The Mangeant


OH MY GAWD!
Another fine episode of D-List Hollyhood reality.
Where do I begin?
I LOVE YOU CHAMO! You're the best part of the show! He's so cute and I love his name C H A M O! Awww....so, cute. CHAMO! CHAMO! CHAMO!

My favorites are doing well, so far.

Big ups to Whiteboy for winning the Mangeant. He be keeping it real. I love the part when they were on the ferris wheel together and he stopped talking because New York was so intent on munching during their date and he just politely sat there and praised her eating. MY KINDA MAN! That's right, baby! Get your grub on girl! YES!

12 Pack
Too Too Hot! Do I believe he has a girlfriend back home? HELL YEAH! DUH! ...but, he sure is pretty. *swoon*


Onix
He seems very sincere and sweet. Awww....

...and now for As the Revolving Door Turns...

Pootie
*sounds like an arresting officer* "Mr. Pootie, please come out of the closet with your hands up!" HELLO! Homie got mo' as* than me and that's a whole lotta as*. LOL! *ugh* How he just gonna bust in on Rico and New York in the hot tub and spray haterade all over the place about Trendz not being real?

Trendz
...was wrong for pimpin' his CD like that. I mean can't you do that on the DL where you can stay on the show longer and pimp yourself even stronger?! AMATEUR! *geez* ...and he wasn't even tryin' to hide the fact that he was just there for sex and to promote his CD. *dang*

T-Weed
Dude is so in the closet! Did you hear how (s)he squealed when they were waxing (her)his chest! GOOD LAWD! ...and I didn't see the green fungus that Sister Patterson was so grossed out about. Maybe it was some make-up that one of the beauty pageant girls put on him and it turned colors or something. *ok, it's a stretch, but hey...*

Token
Hmmm...on the one hand, I don't blame him for not kissing New York, but then again...most straight men that I know will kiss a woman after she's done much much worse than just kiss another man...if you know what I mean. *hehehe!* Yes, I know some freaky mens. *ehem* *stories for another time* So, I don't quite get it. I guess he's just not that into her after all...and now, he's gone. *boo hoo* NEXT!

Romance
Hooooo! This guy is a NUTCASE! LAWD GEEZUS! How many times did he cry? I mean I was just howling laughing at the end when he cried as he left the mansion...and why was he cowering in the shadows with "her majesty" the dog? He was sniveling and crying and whispering sweet nothing in her ear. CREEPY!? YES! RUN THE OTHER WAY! I'm not sure a regular man has that much estrogen in his body. *tongue in cheek* Men don't have estrogen. LOL! Part of me wanted him to stick around for a few more episodes, but I think Pootie will provide sufficient entertainment going forward. *wringing hands*

Boston
*shakes head* I'm still seeing little black spots from the glare of Mr. Boston's very pale posterior. Po' Boston. The beauty queens were, even, putting make-up on his booty to darken it a bit and it STILL blinded me. *gargled sigh* *ack* I mean, damn! OH! ...and I don't think spandex STRETCHES out that much that your bulge wouldn't fill the g-string crotch. Either you got it or you ain't and you don't so back it on down to the trainer baby g-string. *shaking head again*

Bonez
I like my mens skinny, but this brotha needs a few sammiches. I mean he really is skin and bones. It was creepy looking at him dance while pouring the water on himself during the pageant. It didn't do him any favors. It just made him look like a skinny, wet bone. Po' thang. Mama would feed you chocolate cake, ice cream and Coke everyday so you'd put some meat on your bonez, boy!

5 comments:

  1. I am cancelling my cable service and tossing out the television. Henceforth, I turn to you for summaries of various shows. You are too damn funny! I bet you are better than the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you trying to make me watch this show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Romance would crack you up. I think my neighbors were wondering what was going on I was laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Whiteboy! He's the best. I kinda wanted Romance to stick around for a bit too. He was too funny. But he definitly needs professional help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good LAWD!!! i watch this show and all i could think was what you said on here and how i need to get on here and tell you!!!! this show is off the chain!!! i like whitboe. i mean hes not fione or anything but i love his attitude and the way he carrys hisself. i liked Token but he was not for this show. Rico is sweet. T-Weed is weird and gross. Onxy is gay. 12 pack is too big. i think chance is cute. pootie... something is wrong with him. little to ghetto for me. trenz was fugly. ok nuff of that. i will be tuning in next week!!!

    ReplyDelete