Sunday, January 14, 2007

Avatars

The other day I was googling for a knitting related avatar to put on my KnittyBoard profile and I found the IMVU and MEEZ 3D avatar sites. I love avatars. You're talking to a reformed Sims addict. *sigh* I used to waste whole entire weekends playing The Sims2 on my Xbox.

Here's my new IMVU avatar. Check it out. If you sign up I get points so I can buy more clothes and junk! *rubs hands together*

Your MEEZ avatar can even KNIT! That's right. They can dance, knit, flirt, do all kinds of cool stuff. Check out me and my new boyfriend "Brad Pitt" LOL!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, I have to ask about the Sims 2. Have you ever played it on the PC? Did you absolutly LOVE it on your xbox? I'm thinking about getting the game for my xbox, but I'm wondering if I would be better off just getting it for my PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there,

    i work at meez. glad you like the knitting stuff! :D

    ~M.

    ReplyDelete