First, I wrote all three qualifying contestants names on seperate slips of paper, folded them, closed my eyes, mixed up the papers and randomly put them in a people paper clip (still with my eyes closed), then I took the people paperclips to the coffee shop where we had knit night tonight and Gwenie Gwen picked a winner out of her sock project bag and the winner is...
But wait! That's not all...I have consolation prizes for all my entrants! Yes, they get a prize, too. For being such good sports, I'm going to make a special super cool surprise for each of you, Cristi, Sarah, Rachelle! Just send me an email with your mailing address and I'll put 'em in the mail as soon as I have them ready. *wringing hands* I love this stuff!
What! I'm a Winner! First, I'd like to thank the members of the Academy, my fans and my agent..
ReplyDeleteRobbed! I wuz robbed!
ReplyDelete/ end of Faith Hill imitation
I love Cpurl! And it was a fun contest. Your blog is a great one to read, Carmen!
A very fun contest!!
ReplyDeleteThanks again Carmen! I'll send my snail mail addy separately!
That you'd even consider sending me a consolation prize for my embarrassing performance speaks very highly of you. Seriously, I missed my own answer. The hell? Heh. Congrats Christine!
ReplyDelete