Wow! What a cast of characters they drudged up for this show.
My first observation is that 45% of the cast is non Black. That's a nice change of pace since I, personally, prefer Caucasian men. ;) It's just how I roll. I can't explain it.
So far, here are the guys that I, personally, find the most interesting:
Whiteboy: He strikes me as a genuine guy with a lot of passion and heart.
Token: Yeah, this guy is going to be another "Red Oyster" and drop a dime on e'erbody.
Tango: I love his smile. He's so smooth and sincere. A real charmer.
Rico: Ay Papi. Look at those dimples. He's so pretty.
Onix: A solid, level headed guy. He seems very trust worthy and sincere.
Heat: There's something about this guy. I can't put my finger on it, but he's up to no good. I can't wait to see what happens.OK! Let's be real. My "g*ydar" was on full tilt when I saw these guys:
Romance: OK! What guy brings a picture of himself and his deceased dog "Princess" on TV to try to woo a woman? *ugh*
T(umble)weed: He's too fly to be straight.
Ace: Can you say "Tennis Coach"? HELLO!?
damn... i'll take one of Heat and 2 Ricos please!!!
ReplyDeletedid you watch Armed and Famous?
My husband rolled his eyes when he saw "I Love NY" on our DVR...I love the (un)reality of it all!
ReplyDeleteThe Tennis Coach is my type. Romance makes me want to throw up. Don't get me wrong, I love to be romantic, but was WAAAAY over the top.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she gave Rico another chance. He thought he was saying something beautiful to her, but she hear a racial slur. I'm glad she did her "research".