Yes, I admit it. I LOVE reality tv. The more outrageous and campy, the better.
Here's my coveted reality tv lineup for this season.
VH1's Shooting Sizemore

Once a Hollywood A-List actor, Tom fell victim to vice and violence and his world crashed down around him. Tom is a recovering drug addict who is struggling to literally and figuratively get his act back together. Recently, released from a 90day rehab program, his struggle can best be summarized, thusly "As each setback and challenge unfolds onscreen, you will come to know a man who has a forceful determination to live again. He is a man on a mission to be accepted by his peers while he attempts to climb back to the upper echelon of his craft. Most importantly, you will be witness to all the anguish, doubts, arguments, outbursts, and blunt, honest self-reflection it takes for a celebrity to kick addiction and get their life back on track."
Here's my coveted reality tv lineup for this season.
VH1's Shooting Sizemore

Once a Hollywood A-List actor, Tom fell victim to vice and violence and his world crashed down around him. Tom is a recovering drug addict who is struggling to literally and figuratively get his act back together. Recently, released from a 90day rehab program, his struggle can best be summarized, thusly "As each setback and challenge unfolds onscreen, you will come to know a man who has a forceful determination to live again. He is a man on a mission to be accepted by his peers while he attempts to climb back to the upper echelon of his craft. Most importantly, you will be witness to all the anguish, doubts, arguments, outbursts, and blunt, honest self-reflection it takes for a celebrity to kick addiction and get their life back on track."
If you thought "Breaking Bonaduce" was raw. Woooo! Chile, you ain't seen nothing yet, baby.

Y'all know I loved to watch "Flava of Love", so I have to watch "I Love New York".

Y'all know I loved to watch "Flava of Love", so I have to watch "I Love New York".
"After getting her heart broken not once but twice, New York summons 20 single men to her mansion with the hope of finding true love. The guys think its one big party until New York's mom busts in through the front door -- Sister Patterson's in the house and she's ready to open a can of whoop ass on any man that's not good enough for her daughter. After the guys present New York with their nicknames, it's time for a cocktail mixer in the backyard. While New York spends some quality time with all 20 guys, her mom grills them to determine their worthiness. Sister Patterson gets in a shouting match with a guy that New York is really feelin' and screams at him that he is going to be eliminated. She gives New York an ultimatum - either he leaves the house or she will. At the elimination, New York sends 5 guys home -- but will she listen to her mom?"
Gawd help the poor defenseless, dimwitted man that tries to garner New Yawk's affection. Let the trainwreck commence! *HAZA*
And a train wreck it was. For anyone who hasn't seen it...all I can say is the "cryer..." Oh, the cryer...
ReplyDelete