Roust damn FUG! After reading, Wendy's (aka Zibbibo) witty and enlightening commentary on petro yarn, I am resolute in my determination to rid myself forever and ever Oh-Men of the fun furry, laddery, fuzzy, sparkley, glittery, scratchy, plastic-y stuff. No more! Rien.
Accordingly, I have submitted my petition to Madame Penny of "Just Fuggin' Around" to join in the fuggery. Soon, the transformation to fiber elitist will be complete. *wrings hangs in anticipation*
*ehem* By the way, what in the hell does "FUG" mean anyway? What's the acronym stand for?
On an unrelated tangent: Read Wendy's thread about the schmuck that's going around selling "FREE" patterns on eBay. He's stolen one of Elizabeth's (Mistress of the SABLE blog) patterns, patterns from Lion Brand, The Girl From Auntie, elann, just to name a few, so we need to keep an eye out for thieves and copy cats and rat them out to the original designer/copyright holder at every chance we get. I CANNOT stomach copycats and charlatans. They must be erradicated!
LOL! FUG or FUGLY means ugly in a bad way! F---ing Ugly!
ReplyDeletegirl you didn't know what FUG meant!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I was laughing so hard at this post. Well, I wasn't laughing about the pattern-stealing idiot.
ReplyDeleteAll my early FUG yarns have been hidden in drawers to never see the light of day. :) It's terrible that some ebayers steal from people and try to take away from the really great, reputable sellers.
ReplyDelete