Thursday, May 11, 2006

What's in your Knitting Bag?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Giving props to Lady Wendy of Zibbiboisgood for starting "Flash Your Stash", I wondered if anyone would flash their knitting bag?

During my "Socks on Two Circular Needles" course last night at "The Yarn Shop and More", I asked if I was the only one that drags my old deplapitated knitting tote around with me EVERYWHERE I go. I, even, bring it with me every morning to work, even though I probably won't be able to knit anything. My knittie binkie bag! She's my Linus. I feel nakie without she.




Leave a comment with a link to your "knittie binkie bag". :)


5 comments:

  1. I love this! Except that your bag looks so nice and organized, and mine looks like a yarn shop exploded inside it! :) I'll post a pic of my explosion later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I am so envious of how organized you are. I will admit that I do carry at least one project with me everywhere I go -- you never know when you can knock out a round or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen,

    I think I'm a Sophisticated, Professional Organized Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK! OK! So, I deleted all my political commentary. Now, it's strictly knittie here. I just didn't want to have to maintain separate blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that a Boyes needle set? do you like them? I should be so organized.

    ReplyDelete