Well, my stash ain't so ghetto anymore. After participating in my first "Flash Your Stash" this year, I discovered all the other fibers of the world...wool, cashmere, mohair. Then, I began to covet SOCK YARN! OH MY GAWD! How my stash doth groweth...
BEHOLD!
April 1, 2006
WARNING! The following stash contains acrylics & fun fur. Fiber purist avert thine eyes for "Red Heart 100% Acrylic" and "Lion Brand Fun Fur" lurk here!
they keep coming out of everywhere...
ReplyDelete:-)
keep up the collection!
Holy petroyarn, Batman! that's some hot acrylic action! What furry fabulous fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that Cello purple.
ReplyDeleteI liked the slide show. Nothing wrong with a little ghetto stash. I am hooked on that TLC Surf & Turf Colorway. Not only is it acrylic but it is so 70's.
ReplyDeleteAcrylic knitters have to stick together!
ReplyDeleteLove the slideshow!
Oh my!! That certainly is ALOT of yarn for sure.....;o))
ReplyDeleteGet that girl some cashmere, stat!
ReplyDeleteThat's some collection--and there's nothing wrong with acrylic!
Do they have a reserved parking place for you at Michael's or what? Love it!
ReplyDeleteHeck, I wish my lys's carried Wool-Ease! If they did I swear my stash would look just like yours, only really, really blue. :D
ReplyDeleteHEY lisa lisa,
ReplyDeleteI see you are into Charity Knitting. I just blogged about how I'm going to de-stash by making some socks and hats for my brother and his pals over in Iraq...and maybe doing some granny squares for aghans.
Here I come walmart.
ReplyDeleteShoot! You know I shop the bargain bin at Walmart! I LOVE to dig for a deal! My newest obsession is a monthly dig at the local Goodwill shops for Wool and recyclable sweaters!
ReplyDeleteI hear you! I found a huge pile of Lion Boucle at our local Walmart for $1 per ball (Canadian money no less!) and some Bernat Miami for the same price!
ReplyDeleteLovely stash!
Wow. That is one rockin' slideshow! Well done! [photogeek]I love the use of perspective with the labels and the layout of the knitpicks stuff with the white tissue paper.[/photogeek]
ReplyDeleteI was drooling over that sock yarn!
ReplyDelete