So, here are my answers to the SSFE questionnaire.
Name: Carmen
Age: 35, Oct. 11 Libra
Favorite Colors: PINK BLACK YELLOW ORANGE SAGE CHARTREUSE CRIMSON
Favorite Colors: PINK BLACK YELLOW ORANGE SAGE CHARTREUSE CRIMSON
Favorite Fibers: Wool, Cotton, Silk, Cashmere, Alpaca
Do you knit with acrylic? No
Favorite Item To Knit: Anything
Whatcha Knitting Now: Works In Progress
How Long You've Been Knitting: Since the 4th grade. I consider myself to be an "Advanced Knitter", but I'm always picking up tips and tricks where I can.
What other crafty things do you partake in? jewelry making (stitch markers), crochet, sew, scrapbook, rubberstamp, cross stitch
What Crafty Magazine Subscriptions do you currently have? None
How old is your oldest Unfinished Object (ufo)? The Split Neckline Cap Sleeve Tee
What inspires you and the projects you will eventually knit? uh...any visual cue like knitting magazines, knitty gritty, knitting pattern books.
Do you like bath and body products? I LOVE Philosophy products, especially Amazing Grace and Pure Grace.
If so, what are your scent preferences: I prefer citrus or clean scents, like Laila, Acqua Di Gio, Pleasures, Amazing Grace, Pure Grace According to Sephora, I fit in the Floral and Soft Floral category. I know these are expensive, so I don't expect anyone to buy these for me...these are just examples of the scent range that I adore.
Anything you can't stand? I don't like any products with heavy Musk, Sandlewoods or Patchouli. DEFINATELY NOT a Woody or Oriental girl.
If so, what are your scent preferences: I prefer citrus or clean scents, like Laila, Acqua Di Gio, Pleasures, Amazing Grace, Pure Grace According to Sephora, I fit in the Floral and Soft Floral category. I know these are expensive, so I don't expect anyone to buy these for me...these are just examples of the scent range that I adore.
Anything you can't stand? I don't like any products with heavy Musk, Sandlewoods or Patchouli. DEFINATELY NOT a Woody or Oriental girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment