I'm still burning old episodes of "Knitty Gritty" to DVD from my DVR and I'm presently watching the "
If the Shoe Knits" episode. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about these shoes. I think I would feel kinda weird running around town with these chunky clunkys on:
The shoes they picked were butt-ugly to begin with... and the thought of shoes with legwarmers attatched makes my feet melt. But if I saw someone wearing them, I'd applaud 'em.
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are hot! I've never seen anything like them before!
ReplyDeleteIn truth, the idea of creating the shoes intrigued me...but not to the point of having to deal with beaucoup de dpns protruding out at all kinds of crazy angles, so I punked out and crocheted mine.
ReplyDeleteOops! My bad. I used the dreaded 'c' word!!
A thousand pardons. I only have one foot finished and am about 2/3rds done with the other. Maybe one day I'll actually finish...