Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Knitted Lingerie!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Look what I found! More lingerie! SEE! I just spent a small fortune at Smiley's today ordering cotton yarns for these lingerie patterns that I fell in love with:

Knitty is Knaughty with these little Knitties. Free Knitty Lingerie Patterns that I downloaded:
Mon Petit Chou Zaftig! Lolita Legs Vicky The Betty

White Lies Designs Patterns that I purchased:
The Alene The Rita Mae Monica's Lace Stockings
Sarah's Shawl Collared Cardigan Angelina's Vintage Jacket

Saturday, May 6, 2006

Tonight, as I was clearing off old episodes of "Knitty Gritty" from my DVR by burning them to DVD, I fell in love with the "Naughty Knits" episode featuring White Lies Designs by Joan McGowan-Michael. OH MY GAWD! Now, I have even more patterns to covet. *sigh*



The Alene

Feast thine eyes upon these delightful treats:

1 comment:

  1. Now, that's knitting my husband can really appreciate!

    ReplyDelete