
THE PRINCIPLES OF KNITTING: METHODS AND TECHNIQUES OF HAND KNITTING
ISBN: 0671552333
Hardcover: 571 pages
Publisher: Simon & Schuster (January 15, 1989)
Language: English
I believe this is one of the BEST knitting books ever written! This books is VERY VERY RARE and retails for approximately $300 US that's if you are lucky enough to find it. Add to that the fact that the book might have been stolen from a library. It was listed as the 5th of the top 10 most-sought-after out-of-print books of 2005 at BookFinder.com. I came across a thread in the Knitter's Review about June and I ran across an email from June that was written back in 2000 indicating that she was working on a second edition of the book, but there hasn't been much information on the status of that project. I'm not sure what to do to find out more about the second edition. Maybe if we write the publisher and/or the author we can get a status on the book?
No comments:
Post a Comment