Thank You, Cristi! I love my package!
I can only hope you love your package as much. ;) I'm confident that you will. ;)
I can only hope you love your package as much. ;) I'm confident that you will. ;)
A pair of Waving Lace Socks from Favorite Socks: 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave by Ann Budd (Editor), Anne Merrow (Editor) knit with Trekking XXL Degrade #78
- Fleece Artist Ruby Red Nova Socks
- Hersheys Kisses Lip Balm
- Burt's Bees Healthy Hands Kit
- Claire's Daisy Studs
- Claire's Pink Rhinestone Heart Shaped Dangle Earrings
- Pink Glitter Dot Mirrored Carry Case
- Rhinestone Crown Hairpiece
- Fluffy Pink Boa Crown
- Fleece Artist Ruby Red Nova Socks
- Hersheys Kisses Lip Balm
- Burt's Bees Healthy Hands Kit
- Claire's Daisy Studs
- Claire's Pink Rhinestone Heart Shaped Dangle Earrings
- Pink Glitter Dot Mirrored Carry Case
- Rhinestone Crown Hairpiece
- Fluffy Pink Boa Crown

The crowns are all you!!
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous is that!! Love the socks, but the goodies are pretty fantastic too!! Turtlegirl rocks!
ReplyDeleteGreat package! I was around when she was knitting on your socks and got that fiberlicious Fleece Artist yarn. I can't wait to see what socks you knit up from that hank!
ReplyDeleteI love that your gift yarn has a crown too!
ReplyDeleteI know you're gonna rock that crown! But the big question is, that I must know the answer to now, DO THE SOCKS FIT?!
ReplyDeleteYes, they fit perfectly. Thank You!
ReplyDelete