Wednesday, September 19, 2007

7 Random Things About Me!

I've been tagged by The Nauti Knitter, LaDonna!

Here are the rules:

* Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
* Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game.
* You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
* You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I can't stand the smell of curry or raw onions.
2. I read "Waiting for Godot" in French my Sophomore year of high school.
3. I think reptiles are stinky, especially iguanas.
4. I cannot read sheet music.
5. I enjoy collecting magnets from around the world.
6. I wore braces from 2000 - 2002.
7. I burned my left index finger when I was 6 years old trying to iron a washcloth AFTER my mom explicitly told me NOT TO TOUCH THE IRON.

I'm tagging:

Whoever wants to play

2 comments:

  1. Ditto on the curry and onions. People look at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears when I say I hate curry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) HOW can you hate curry?
    b) HOW can you not read sheet music?
    c) HOW can you totally ignore a text message from me like you don't know who I am???

    ;)

    ReplyDelete