I'm participating in the
Ravelry Libra Knitters
Birthday Card Swap
and today is KellyD's birthday.
I know! I know! Her card is late.
*sigh* I just finished making these last night:
Diecutting Machine: Ellison Designs BigShot (replaced by Sizzix BigKick) with Sizzix Multipurpose Platform and Impressions Pad and Silicone Rubber Sheet
Ravelry Libra Knitters
Birthday Card Swap
and today is KellyD's birthday.
I know! I know! Her card is late.
*sigh* I just finished making these last night:
Diecutting Machine: Ellison Designs BigShot (replaced by Sizzix BigKick) with Sizzix Multipurpose Platform and Impressions Pad and Silicone Rubber Sheet
Outside Card:
Card Cardstock: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA087
Diecut: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Happy Birthday
Diecut: Quickutz Revolution 4" Limited Edition Scallop Square (REV-0063)
Card & Envelope Template:
R4546 - Kreate-a-lope® Envelope and Card Making Kit
- Kreate-A-Lope Envelope Maker Template - 5 5/8" Square
- Card Kreator 5 5/8" Square
Inside Card:
Card Cardstock: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA087
Card Vellum: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA088
Rubberstamp: Inkadinkado #8660 Swirly
Inkpad: Stampin' Up Only Orange
Card Cardstock: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA087
Diecut: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Happy Birthday
Diecut: Quickutz Revolution 4" Limited Edition Scallop Square (REV-0063)
Card & Envelope Template:
R4546 - Kreate-a-lope® Envelope and Card Making Kit
- Kreate-A-Lope Envelope Maker Template - 5 5/8" Square
- Card Kreator 5 5/8" Square
Inside Card:
Card Cardstock: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA087
Card Vellum: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA088
Rubberstamp: Inkadinkado #8660 Swirly
Inkpad: Stampin' Up Only Orange


Outside Card:
Card Cardstock: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA087
Card Vellum: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA088
Font: Quickutz Blossom Mini Unicase Alphabet (QVC Exclusive)
Diecut: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Birthday Jelly
Card & Envelope Template:
R4546 - Kreate-a-lope® Envelope and Card Making Kit
- Kreate-A-Lope Envelope Maker Template - 5 5/8" Square
- Card Kreator 5 5/8" Square
Inside Card:
Card Cardstock: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA087
Card Vellum: My Mind's Eye (MME) Second Avenue a la carte Friends Paper #2NA088
Rubberstamp: Stampendous! M015 Birthday Wish
Inkpad: Stampin' Up Pink Passion


Very cute cards Carmen! You are so crafty!
ReplyDeleteI also meant to ask you if you had that link to the easy toe up sock you and Christine were talking about Wednesday night?
Wendy's Generic Toe Up Pattern: http://wendyknits.net/knit/DetailedToeUp.pdf
ReplyDeleteIt may be late, but it's lovely. And, handmade to boot! I'm not even into cards and I can still tell how lovely it is! I'm sure she will appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteNecia
those cards are beautiful! Better late than never.
ReplyDelete