SELF-IMAGE
1. Five words that best describe me are: Intelligent, Bold, Outspoken, Eccentric, Witty
2. Other people most often say that I am: Bold, Talkative, Intelligent, Quirky
3. The things I like most about myself are: Creativity, Independence, Intelligence, Wit
4. What I want most to change about myself is: Being able to concentrate on ONE task at a time and not procrastinate.
5. My body is: Supple
6. I feel reasonably happy about 98 percent of the time.
7. My sweatshirt slogan would say: Fluffy and Fierce
8. My epitaph would say: She was loved by all.
9. Three people I most admire are: Oprah, Condoleeza Rice, Martha Stewart
TASTES AND LIFE STYLE
10. My educational background is: College Graduate
11. My cultural background is: American Southern Belle
12. My hobbies are: Knitting, Sewing, Crochet, Scrapbooking, Card Making, Jewelry Making
13. I spend most of my leisure time: Knitting or Napping
14. The best movies I ever saw were: Friday, The Wedding Planner, The Cell, Underworld
15. The best books I ever read are: The Color Purple, Paris Trout
16. The kinds of music I like best are: Tribal House, Hip/Hop, Reggaeton
17. Sports I enjoy most as a spectator are Tennis and as a participant Tennis
18. I normally sleep for about 10 hours when I don't have to work.
19. My favorite TV shows are: Here's What on My DVR List
20. My favorite kinds of food are: Comfort Foods like Macaroni & Cheese, Nachos, Tacos, Grilled Cheese
21. My favorite animals are: I Love My kitty cat, Kitty!
22. My Favorite Martian is: Marvin the Martian
23. Some examples of my favorite kinds of humor are . . .
24. The most fun I ever had was when . . .
25. When I want to have fun, I usually: Go Clubbing
26. The kinds of things I like to do best on a date are: *Off the Market*
27. I have a drink about every: Once at month
28. My attitude toward using recreational drugs is: Drugs are bad, mmmmkk!
29. I get most of my physical exercise by: Personal Training Sessions and Cardio
30. My favorite topic of conversation is: Politics
31. The kinds of leisure activities I enjoy least are: Nascar, Football, Horseracing
32. I am afraid of: Snakes, Motorcycles
33. Some of the most rewarding and enjoyable things I have ever done are: Community Service and Charitable Giving
34. I feel most creative when I: I'm alway in a creative mode.
35. Three things I want most to accomplish before I die are: To be comfortable in my own skin, become a wealthy, successful entrepreneur, establish a foundation to benefit orphans
36. The kind of place I dream of living in is: Belize or Costa Rica
37. The most interesting place I have traveled is: Sao Paulo Brail
38. I would describe my job as: Engaging
39. If a genie appeared and granted me three wishes, I would ask for . . .
40. I would describe my life style as: Casual
41. I would call the pace of my life: leisurely
42. On a scale of 1 to 10, my neatness index is: 7
No comments:
Post a Comment