
Her name is Kitty, but she answers to many nicknames now:
Phat Phat, Phat Phat La Rue, Kitty Cat, Miss Phatbooty, Little Girl, Stinky Stink and little Kitty Babushka.
Kitty was born sometime in March of 1999. She's a shorthair domestic with tortoise shell coloring. Kitty was rescued from an animal shelter in Lenexa, KS by my friend, Mark. Kitty had been found wandering in a field as a kitten all by herself as she had been seperated from her mom. Mark says, "...She was the ONLY cat that was climbing up to the top of the front of her cage door, hanging on by her front paws with her feet dangling, meowing like crazy! I knew she was the one!..." Mark had to move to Hawaii and wasn't able to take Kitty with him, so I offered to take her in and I must say that was the best decision I ever made! So, I guess that makes Mark my baby daddy? LOL!
Here she is with her constant companion, Mr. Mouse:

So, in honor of her first birthday with me, I gave her the same birthday as my bestest friend, Kim, March 9. So, Kitty just turned 7 years old. I'm working on a belated birthday gift of a brand new divalicious beaded crochet collar. I just have to learn how to do bead crochet now.
No comments:
Post a Comment