
So, who knew that Governor Bill Richardson is the guy for me. I must admit he's kinda handsome and obviously we share similar political views. Gee, I hope he's single. *sigh*
JUST KIDDING! GEEZ!
You have to check out this blog from TracyGP, wherein she managed to wrangle a photo of Barack Obama holding her sock ala Yarn Harlot! *gasp* SHE ROCKS! Now, who can get one of Hillary Clinton holding their sock? I hear tell that old Hillary is a knitter, too. Isn't that cool!!!
Anywho, if you haven't already found your perfect political match, I suggest you high tail it over to

I love Bill Richardson. He was tied with Edwards for my 2nd perfect match. Chris Dodd was my first! I had no idea!
ReplyDeleteNo surprises here, I'm Hillary all the way. Actually, I WAS surprised, I knew I liked her, I didn't actually know we had the most shared views. She rocks.
ReplyDeleteDid you really hear that she knitted? OH man I really love her now.