Monday, January 28, 2008

The Four Things Meme

I was tagged by the lovely and talented Pam of Knitting in the Round Rock.
*I LOVE MR. SLUGBUNNY! Check out her Etsy Shop!*

4 JOBS I'VE HELD:

- Receptionist
- Customer Service Representative/Cashier
- Fraud Investigator
- McDonald's Party Hostess

4 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER:
- Friday
- Underworld
- Toy Story
- Predator

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
- Sao Paulo, Brasil
- London, England
- Singapore
- San Jose, Costa Rica

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
- El Paso, Texas
- Olympia, Washington
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Overland Park, Kansas

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
- Dr. Who
- Torchwood
- Nip/Tuck
- Family Guy

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
- Gwen
- Dennis
- Kim
- Billy

4 FAVORITE FOODS:
- Waldo Pizza
- Meatloaf Dinner at Sharp's Restaurant
- Beef Tacos
- Fried Chicken Wings

4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE:
- On a clean, tranquil beach on a crystal clear day.
- Sipping hot cocoa at a ski lodge.
- Knitting on my porch on a crisp, breezy spring afternoon.
- Attending a gala event escorted by a handsome, wealthy bachelor in Monte Carlo.

4 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- A Peaceful Death
- Becoming a Billionaire
- Settling Down with a Nice Guy
- Continued Good Health & Sanity

4 PEOPLE TO TAG:
- Play at your whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment