I've gotten a request from one of my customers for word markers and was wondering what kind of knitting or crochet related words you all might be interested in purchasing? So far, I have:
KNITTING: ssk, k2tog, p2tog, m1, m1r, m1l, left, right, front, back, top, bottom, instep, heel, knit, purl, ktbl, ptbl, kfb, pfb, psso, yo
CROCHET: sc, dc, hdc, sc2tog, bpdc, fpdc, tr
Please leave a comment or email me girleypurls [at] hotmail [dot] com with a list of the words that would be most useful.
Are there any other words you might be interested in?
Those will be great!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!
I think you got 'em covered! Hey, if you want a ton of letters (excluding A-F) I've got an inside line on someone that'd be willing to share. >.>
ReplyDelete"cable", "LYS", "SKEIN" "NEEDLES", "HOOKS", "GAUGE", "PATTERN", "SWEATER".
ReplyDeleteoh someone beat me to "cable".
ReplyDeleteDon't forget "swatch" and "stash". I think those would be great
"swatch" is a great one!
ReplyDeleteThe other day I saw an advertisement for GirleyPurls on the bottom of a ravelry page and squeed on your behalf.
Yay you!
For us pessimists, there's "frog" and "tink" :snicker: