Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hunger and Loathing in Kansas City

Well, it's been about 2 weeks since I started my latest weight loss program. I've lost a few pounds and a few brain cells, so far. Overall, I've been sticking to my meal plans, but every now and then I fall down. Most recently, this weekend. *sigh* It all started when I had a hankering for some MEAT! Gwenie Gwen and I went to Outback Steakhouse friday night for some good ole meat and potatoes. I love a nice steak, baked potato and bread. I didn't eat the entire meal all at once. I polished off the leftovers on Saturday. Then, Sunday, I was motivated enough to actually LEAVE my house and go buy junk food! *ugh*I blame it on "that time of the month", so I figure I can pamper myself just a teeny tiny bit to ease the discomfort. So, I got myself some candy, chips and McDonalds. WHY! Why did I do that? Talk about a stomach ache. *bleech* I learned my lesson from that, but then last night on my way home from the guild meeting, I stopped at Taco H*ll.
Why? Sheer stupidity. *sigh* I ate a taco and half a Mexican pizza and threw the rest out. Once again, Y U C K! So, no more junk for now. Back to my clean healthy living. LOL! Protein shakes and protein bars. YEAH! *grumble* I just keep reminding myself how I'll look even HOTTER when I can wrangle myself into my size 18 pants again. I'm not asking for much am I? Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment