

Pattern: She Balsam Socks Fir Cone All Over Lace Pattern from The Harmony Guides 450 Knitting Stitches Volume
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Colorway: Carol Green
Needles: Addi Turbo Lace Needles US 1 47" cable
Stitch Markers: GirleyPurls Minerva Sock & Row Markers
Started: June 8, 2007
Finished:
Project Details:
This is my own pattern using the Queen Kahuna method for making custom socks.
Magic Loop Toe Up socks using Queen Kahuna's Aloha Cast On and Fan Toe.
Original lace pattern has a stitch repeat of 10 + 1. To compensate for a 72 sts. leg (36 st. instep) I added 2 knit sts. to each repeat making it a 12 + 1.
Love the socks and the color!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely plan to get some of those sock markers too!!
OOh! Are those mine? Huh huh? Pretty! I started yours too!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, they WERE yours, I think they will be to wide for you, so now they are MINE!:)
ReplyDeleteCasting on for another pair in the next day or so in a new yarn with a new stitch pattern. :P