Today was a good day. I made it through the day with minimal temptation.
I got in more water than I anticipated, but didn't get 2 of my 6 shakes down today.
I was a little hungry after my workout so I had an entree, diet coke and a bag of popcorn.
Not too bad. I gave away all my candy and rid myself of my other comfort foods. I'm committed to success. I have no choice. Plus, I'm just stick of my clothes being so T I G H T!
My workout with Abe for fun, as usual. It's the highlight of both our day. I haven't laughed that much in a LONG time. He's such a ham, but at the same time he motivates and pushes me to do more during our workout. He's one d*mn good trainer, if I do say so myself. More about Abe later.
PS: My Meez is honoring Gay Pride week all over the country. This past weekend was Kansas City's Gay Pride festival and this coming weekend is Los Angeles.
No comments:
Post a Comment