Stitches Midwest 2007
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
August 9-12, 2007
Rosemont, IL
I'm thinking about taking The Studio bus up to Stitches on Wednesday, so I can have Thursday and Friday to shop and bum around, then on Saturday I'll take classes in the morning and afternoon then we drive back down to KC Sunday morning.
At least that's the plan, I'll have to get more details once they are available from the shop owner. Ideally, it would be cheaper than flying to Chicago once you figure in parking and the plane ticket and taxi and...
Here's what I signed up for:
SATURDAY AM
First Choice: (3 Hours)(307)Complete from the Neck Down
Second Choice: (3 Hours) (321)Design Your Dream Sweater
SATURDAY PM
First Choice: (3 Hours) (512)Long & Short of Knit Alterations
Second Choice: (3 Hours)(529)Hole-Istic Lace
Christine (cpurl17) mentioned mapping out the vendors....
Gotta have a precise plan of attack for the preview!
Have fun and map out what booth you want to visit first at the Market Preview on Thursday night!! And wear comfy shoes! Oh and bring a checkbook + cash because some vendors don't accept credit.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I'm jealous! Have fun, girl! I know I know I love my knitting retreats. One of these days, I'll have the big bucks to go to a Stitches retreat.
ReplyDelete