Saturday, March 24, 2007

Stash Inventory Saturday!

Today, I've been motivated to update my stash spreadsheet.

Motivating factor? The Knittyboard "swap-o-rama, baby!" thread.

You see. Whenever I want to swap for something, the age old question always arises "So, what do you have to swap?" and then the brain freeze and panic begins. *ARGH* *SHUDDER* and you realize that you don't even know what the heck you have to offer.

As I inventory my stash, I'm OVERWHELMED at the amount of yarn I have purchased over the past year alone! Then, there's all the books, magazines and patterns and then the needles and the knicks knacks! *silent scream*

*stands up tall* "Hello! My name is Carmen and I am a fiberholic!"

Stay tuned for the updated swapsheet. Take a peek and see if there's something you need/want and let a sista know.

3 comments:

  1. Stash inventories .... you are very very brave and I salute you! Enjoy the rest of the stashalong!
    Carie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My staircase-worth of yarn is in an excel spreadsheet. While I'd be lying if I said that it kept the volume in check, it is invaluable for searches. (you can sort your spreadsheet by colour, weight, quantity...tres useful)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee and I just cleaned the closet out. :-)

    ReplyDelete