I think you look a little like a younger, prettier Janet Jackson (PRE-surgery!).
By the way, can you move to Mill Valley and kick some sorry coffee-shop-jerk butt for me? I'll be your new best friend... :-) Thanks for your supportive response in the Knitty Coffeeshop!
I think you look a little like a younger, prettier Janet Jackson (PRE-surgery!).
ReplyDeleteBy the way, can you move to Mill Valley and kick some sorry coffee-shop-jerk butt for me? I'll be your new best friend... :-) Thanks for your supportive response in the Knitty Coffeeshop!
Hey! That's neat! How did you/they do that? I want one!!
ReplyDelete*Adding your Blog to my links*
Bye!
Angel ;)
Pedro Martinez? What the hell??
ReplyDeleteP.S. I adore your blog. I bet you're an absolute hoot to hang with.
Penny, you have NO idea. :) She's more fun than a barrel of monkeys swimming in a keg.
ReplyDelete:) We love our Carmen.